Monday, January 30, 2012

(Somewhat) Solidly back in the saddle again

No more excuses (like a pesky stomach bug) -- I'm back at our 500 mile challenge.  Though I'm somewhat behind, I feel good about the 13 miles I've put in in the last 4 weeks.  After a temporary setback, I'm thinking the best way to make progress going forward is to make a solid schedule for the week.  Here goes...

My goal for the week:
  • Sunday (yesterday!): lift weights and run at least a mile (donezo!!)
  • Monday: run at least two miles
  • Tuesday: lift weights and run at least a mile before and a half mile after
  • Wednesday: play basketball!
  • Thursday: run two miles
  • Friday: lift weights and run at least a mile before and half mile after
  • Saturday: more basketball!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I might be up for your challenge! Wiped out today. Took the day off after my essay exam. Yoga tomorrow. Yeahhhh...:)

    ReplyDelete